Tuesday, December 18, 2012

'Tis the Season


Every year, without fail, I can be found at the local mall on December 23rd. I frantically criss-cross the whole mall at least twice and fight through crowds of shoppers as I try to finish start my Christmas shopping. You would think after years of doing this, I would have learned my lesson. So this year I've decided to be a rebel and start early (aka mid-December). Smart? Yes...just ignore the fact that I decided to take my almost 6 month old on a Friday evening during rush hour to start my Christmas shopping expedition.

 Just look at that face...I think Audrey had better insight into my poor shopping decision than I did. (of course, Sophie was in tow!)
It didn't take long for Audrey to warm up to the Christmas shopping experience (a girl after her momma's heart!). 

Here she is showing off a gift for her Uncle/Godfather. Look at the pride in her face at finding this deal!
Turns out Audrey seems to really enjoy shopping, just like her mom. She was patient with me while I walked Macy's floor plan at least 3 times and even took an interest in the merchandise tried to put everything she could get her little hands on in her mouth. 

She fell asleep while holding on for dear life on the ride home...get used to it kiddo!
Welcome to your 1st Christmas Season, little Sweet Pea! I hope it is a time always filled with magic, love, and the true meaning of the season!

No comments:

Post a Comment